About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

How living on one income changes your perspective

Since Kyle was born we are blessed enough for me to be able to stay home while Ben works and goes to school. I have definitely not had the freedom to spend money as freely as I once did when I worked full time. You learn that you can live on a lot less and wonder what you did with all the money you once had. These are some of the random things I view differently now.



- I find bottles of old shampoo and conditioner I never used up before I got bored with them so I'm finishing them all up. I even had a half bottle of Bed Head shampoo!



- Do I really need to buy toilet paper this week if we have a few rolls left, will it last till the next paycheck?




Photobucket

1 comment:

Coach Mom said...

You are so smart to learn to live one on income to prioritize being home with Kyle. It took me a while...and a major medical issue...to learn that home is where I needed to be. We originally thought one income would be very stressful. But, your perspective does change, and then it seems so natural...and so worth it!