About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

1 Month and Tummy Time



Kyle is 1 Month Old Today! I can't believe it! This month has gone so fast and he's getting so big! I can see he is focusing more on things and seems more thoughtful in his actions and expressions. We are still waiting for that first real smile, especially Ben. Hopefully we will see it in the next month. He also had his first Tummy Time today. He did awesome, he would keep his head up for 3-5 seconds and can turn it from one side to the other.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! He is getting so big. Before you know it he will be rolling over, eating solids, and trying to crawl!

Jamie